3/1/12

Athleta Iron Girl training guide



Late this afternoon I made a quick trip to the Beach Trek Store to drop off some equipment to Karel, for Retul fits. We had a 110% Play Harder event to attend later that evening, where we celebrated raising over $110,000 for breast cancer research! Thanks again to all who donated...there's still time if you wish to donate to 26.2 with Donna.

I am loving my Oakley Women Overtime glasses which fit perfectly on my small face. Sometimes I feel silly in large glasses, despite them being "in". The Overtime is the right size for my face and I still feel sporty, with just enough style :)

I also can't get enough of my Oakley Women's Fly Fleece Short sleeve Dolman, which is a great relaxed hoodie to sport any time of the day.


Now that we are getting closer to racing season, I'm sure many of you all are setting your eyes on a few upcoming races in order to test out your training or to enjoy all the fun that comes with pushing your body and testing your limits.

If you are looking for a FREE training guide to help you get ready for an Athleta Iron Girl Event or need a little motivation, inspiration and education to jump start your fitness routine....I've got just the thing!

For over 6 years, I have been working with Iron Girl. I have been given so many amazing opportunities to speak and write for Iron Girl but my most amazing memories and experiences have come during the races. As a female, you will never experience anything like an Iron Girl event...I highly recommend signing up for one, TODAY!

You can join me in Clearwater for the Iron Girl Half marathon if you want a beautiful challenge? Or check out the other Iron Girl races at Iron Girl.com
I am so happy that I had the opportunity to collaborate with Athleta, on behalf of Iron Girl, to help create an easy-to-follow training guide for 5K, 10K and half marathons, along with sprint and intermediate distance triathlons. You can visit any Athleta store to pick up this free guide or you can download a soft copy at

Athleta Iron Girl Training guide